Baby van 10 maanden
Your 10 months olc10 maanden can:
- Lift himself up and support himself on hands and knees, tummy off the ground. At first, your baby will be making up and down movements before actually crawling!
- Sit without support
- Can go to sitting position on his own
- Pull up to standing position.
- Will drop toys without control
- Points in the direction of objects
- Can pick up a small item using index finger and thumb or middlefinger and thumb.
- act with intention, for example opening a bottle with the intention to drink
- anticipate to certain events. For example, rach the arms up and cry whem mum seems te be getting ready to leave.
- Get more interested in observing others and mimicking tis behaviour later. For example, after seeing a sibling stirr with a spoon or push a toy car, trying this him/herself.
- Understanding more and more that an object still exists even when it is out of sight. blijft bestaan, ook al is het uit het zicht). When an object is hidden, the baby will search for it.
- But your baby will still search object in the place that they were many times before, even if they see it being hidden somewhere else.
- Solving simple problems that have been experienced before.
- Says one word scentences often now
- Understands the word "no"
- Stop an activity if name is called
- Use a litle bit of sign language
- Play games like peek a boo